Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Show and Go

Just a quick blog post today on Eric Cressey's re-release of his Show and Go strength program. If you haven't already checked it out...you should. I met Eric last month at a seminar and his presentation was phenomenal. Show and Go is a terrific program for anyone looking for direction in their training.

The program is totally download-able and you can begin it TODAY! For this week, Eric is re-launching it at 50% off (until Friday). That is a pretty good deal if you ask me. He has also throw in a bunch of bonus products this time around. Check it out HERE.

Below is a quick video testimonial I did on the product, because I only endorse stuff I truly believe in (which only makes about 5% of the stuff out there:)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!