Monday, September 26, 2011

4 E's to New Client Success

Below is a little video tutorial I put together about my "4 E's to New Client Success". There are so many factors that go into making an impact on a client that includes creating an environment for them that will ensure their success. Many tend to think it is ALL about the exercise program itself---and although a sound exercise plan is a key ingredient---it is nothing without the proper support and adherence plan that needs to blossom. There are many factors that ensure client success. But I chose to highlight four of the ones that will gradually solidify a foundation. I hope you take about 8 minutes of your time to check out the video posted below. Feel free to comment!





2 comments:

  1. Good talk. I plan on using this for my clients and I'm not a personal trainer! I probably need one though. These principles would apply to a lot of provider / client interactions. Will bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt! Glad you found the talk helpful and thanks for checking out the blog. Stick around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!