Monday, August 16, 2010

More Lunging Feedback and Review

My good pal Rick Kaselj developed a great product with some colleagues called Muscle Imbalanced Revealed. It is a huge product that will satisfy your learning cravings and hit you with some continuing education. I gave a brief synopsis of the product here. Rick was kind enough to provide a well-rounded review of my newest DVD, Lunging to Improved Performance:


Rick Kaselj:

I didn’t know what to expect from this DVD
To be honest, I was not too excited about watching a video on lunging. I wondered how much more could I learn about the lunge and will this DVD give me any more information to help my clients.
To my surprise I learned a lot!
John did not just go into details of what muscles are working during the lunge. He broke the lunge fully down. He provided you with the history of the lunge, pros and cons of the lunge, keys to body readiness for a lunge, common body dysfunctions that should not perform lunges, best footwear for lunges and much more.

Read the rest of the review HERE.

I thought this was a great review because it shed light on some of the misconceptions of the Lunging to Improved Performance. Its not a video solely on lunges. It s a video on movement and incorporating a very important one into your exercise program. Make sure you get a chance to read Rick's review.

With that being said, I am still running a special discount on my DVD products. Check out the sale here and receive 20% any DVD until August 31st. Click HERE to go to the SALE page!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!