Monday, June 21, 2010

Lunging Feedback and DVD Sale

I am very grateful for the positive response my videos always seem to get and how helpful many trainers find them. Here's an email I received the other day from a purchaser of my new video "Lunging to Improved Performance":

John,  I just wanted to let you know that I bought your DVD Lunging to Improved Performance, and although I was skeptical that I needed an entire video on lunging I was floored at how much you covered! I have been a trainer for 5 years and most of my clients are women that have tons of problems doing lunges. I thought I had learned it all about this exercise and was making some head-way teaching it. But then when I saw your video released,  I was intrigued to see what else can possibly be covered in a video centered around the lunge. The lecture portion alone was a hit! I learned so much despite what I thought I knew. Your hands-on stuff is amazing. I am glad you went through  the progressions because I have been starting my clients at various levels and its seems that I have missed certain important cues. Anyway,  thanks so much for all that you do! I really enjoy your stuff!

Kathy Prebble, Chicago, IL

I appreciate your feedback and because of that, I want to offer an AMAZING deal:


Purchase the NEW Lunging to Improved Performance DVD...


AND Shatterproof Spine DVD...

For ONLY $37! Pretty ridiculous? If you are a subscriber to my newsletter,  chances are you have already heard of this offer. If not,  check out the newest newsletter here: http://www.izzostrengthtraining.com/News5__Starting_PT_Space.html

Make sure you gaze to the far right of the screen and you'll find a column with this offer. Again,  my two newest products for only $37 (plus $9.99 shipping anywhere). This offer won't last long. Go HERE for this exciting offer. All orders are shipped within 2 business days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!