Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Workshop in a Box Discount (Limited Time only!)

Every year, I host and conduct workshops in central Connecticut on various topics that I know will be pertinent to the ongoing development of personal trainers. I just wrapped up a great 3 hour workshop entirely on the lunge exercise this past weekend. I selected the lunge because many trainers find it difficult to coach to their clients and I wanted to break it down piece by piece complete with a comprehensive "how" and "why" of the exercise.

Some of the attendees expressed to me how hard it is to attend larger workshops in metropolitan areas because of family and financial constrictions. Others mentioned how some of these seminars and workshops were 2 or 3 days in length and they didn't want to be away from their families and business for that many days.

I believe in continuing education. And I also believe that you have to find a way to expose yourself to new information so that you can take it back with you; to your clients or to the gym. Whether you physically go to the source of information, or you expose yourself to it in the comfort of your own home in the form of books or videos doesn't make a difference to me. As long as you are developing as a professional and as an avid exerciser.

For a limited time only, I am selling Free the Hips, Stronger Shoulders, Moving More Muscles, and Shatterproof Spine DVDs in one boxed collection: Workshop in a Box. Check out the unbelievably low price here: http://www.izzostrengthtraining.com/Discount.html

1 comment:

  1. Is your workshop in a box still available John?

    Regards,
    Jorg Mardian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!