Monday, December 28, 2009

Your Fitness Career Advisor

Welcome to the new blog. I have titled it John Izzo's Trainer Advice for one simple reason: to help personal trainers entering the field to make the best decisions to enhance their career and personal growth as a developing professional. Since my first website in 2005, I have received countless emails and inquiries from people looking for more information on how to become a personal trainer. It is my pleasure to share whatever information I can to advise, guide, and explain many of the components that go into becoming a well respected and competent fitness professional. 

Believe it or not, the personal training field is continuously growing and more and more young trainers are becoming lost, confused, or overwhelmed with the amount of information that is available to them. Whether you are a trainer newly certified or chained to your office cubicle looking to try follow your passion of fitness into a career, I have advised many on topics such as business start-up, ethical standards, job hunting, exercise instruction and client interactions.

I encourage you to email me your questions or use  the form at the bottom of this blog to submit your questions. This blog will still feature my daily ramblings and encounters in a day in the life of a personal trainer, but I hope it serves a higher purpose. The purpose to help those searching for fulfillment, direction, and knowledge that will improve their career and professional endeavors.

Thank you for your continuous support in reading this blog. Please update your bookmarks to http://traineradvice/blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!