Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays


The blog will be undergoing some major changes in the next couple of weeks. As you can see, the name will change and I am hoping to get it running on a  different platform to accommodate more interaction with my readers. Keep checking back to this blog for updates and a new web address. In the midst of this all, there are the holidays. I want to wish you all a very safe and happy holiday season and hope to continue to accommodate your reading pleasure.

In the meantime, here is a GREAT interview I conducted with Tony Gentilcore of Cressey Performance. Tony is an amazing writer and an even better fitness professional. He is one of a few blogs I read on a daily basis. His writing captures my full attention every time and I learn something new from him every time. Check out our interview here.

Happy Holidays and thank you again for your ongoing support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!