Monday, October 19, 2009

HUGE Matrimony Bliss Sale

Okay...I am getting married in 3 more weeks. Things are getting down to the wire...that means lots of phone calls to vendors, follow-ups with wedding party, and crossing my fingers for good weather. It actually snowed in Connecticut last week, so I am praying that mother nature will hold out on the cold white stuff for a few more weeks! All in all....I am very excited! Can't wait to get married and begin my new life together with my bride. With that being said...I am feeling extremely blissful and want you all to take advantage of my next offer.

Listen to this...after my wedding, I am taking off for a 10-day Caribbean cruise. When I get back...I have a schedule of projects and workshops that I will be conducting going into 2010. It is time to make room for new products and share information. That's why for a limited time only, I am giving away all 6 of my DVD's (as a set) for a VERY, VERY low price.....and with FREE SHIPPING! To make things even sweeter...I am also giving away a FREE copy of my eBook, "Secret Skills of Personal Training"!!


Blissful right?


Check out the link below to see how low, I am talking!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!