Monday, June 15, 2009

New Look, Same Great Info

As you can see, I changed the layout of the blog. Truthfully, I really don't know too much about HTML, CSS, XML, and all that jazz. I seem to wing it alot with the online thing. I am a control freak and I don't like to outsource anything. At times, I probably should send the work to someone else save me some time. This would allow me get to alot of projects that have been sitting on the back burner. One of those projects is a recent video that I shot and will be releasing very soon. I'm not going to go into too much detail about it because it still in production and finalizing, but it will kick some serious ass and put EDUCATION back on the forefront of the fitness industry.

In any case, thank you for checking out the blog. Please scroll down and "connect" with me through Google Connect. Check out my recommended reading list and fellow bloggers. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of the new layout. Post a comment or send me an email: john@izzostrengthtraining.com.

I appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!