Monday, May 18, 2009

Izzo on Twitter!


So now I'm tweetin'. Yep, my good pal Sarah Ripple convinced me that I should be on Twitter. I created an account and here I am, saying to myself, "what the heck am I supposed to write?" And then I got some help from Laree Draper of Iron Online, and she explained some of the ropes of Twitter. So now, I am dropping links to some intriguing stuff (mostly mine), and some information that I come across during client appointments. It's fun. I have interacted with alot of professionals that I respect and am getting to know. Its fun to pass around information and simply learn more and more. In the end, it makes me a better trainer. And my goal is to never walk into a room of trainers and be second best ;)


Anyway, check out my Twitter page and follow me. Its juts starting out so help me build it! I appreciate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!