Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Secret Review

Here's some new feedback I received from Cheryl Dombewski from Chicago, IL regarding my book:

"John, I just wanted to drop you a note and tell you that I made the decision to pursue personal training as a new career after reading your book. I contemplated entering the profession, but really had no guidance or anyone I can ask fro pointers. I came across your book and it contained all the information I was looking for. I have been working out for years and have grown tired of my desk job. I possess a 4-year degree in communications, but have always stated on top of the fitness trends and learning new exercises.

Your book was really well-written and easy to understand. I like the way you laid out how my first 6 months should be once I enter the field. Thanks to your advice, I am enrolled in the NASM certification course and will be taking the exam in the next 2 weeks. Now, I have a plan to execute over the next 3 months to become a successful trainer and reap all the rewards!!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!