Wednesday, May 13, 2009

6 month's Worth of Top Professionals

We are almost reaching the 6 month mark for 2009 and I am grateful for all the readers I have acquired through this blog. I have received feedback from readers all the way from Singapore and Pakistan, and as close as my home-state of CT. Thanks for all the positive comments and calling my posts "brilliant" and "valuable".



You know, I am constantly trying to improve and invest in myself. And I can't go on without mentioning the fact that I learn or take something away from all the professionals I have interviewed on my site. I mean, in almost 6 months, I have had the pleasure of interviewing some really top-notch pro's in the fitness & health field. And each interview is chock-full of information that I can use. I hope you feel the same. And to commemorate the valuable information disseminated in those interviews, I can't hesitate to post them again. Make sure you check out these interviews from these experts:



Interview with Blonde Bomber: Dave Draper



Interview with Juan Carlos Santana



Interview with NASM's Scott Lucett



Interview with Keith Scott



Interview with Boxer and Coach: Rob Pilger



More to come for the rest of the year, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. My god I knew in the back of my mind that we were nearly half way through the year, but you just brought it crashing into reality! Cheers John!

    Like the links, very motivational listening to these great, spured me on to set myself tougher goals for the last 6 months of the year than i did for the first!

    TOM Godwin
    Foresight Personal TRaining

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!