Friday, April 17, 2009

This Blog is 1 Year Old!


I can't believe a year has gone by since I started this blog. The response to this blog from the readers--ALL OVER the WORLD--has exceed my expectations! I started this blog with an entry that would define exactly what to expect from my posts. And since that day, I have not looked back. Over 210 posts later, this blog has grown in hits, traffic, readers, and information. I have only 1 person to thank....

You!
Yes. You reading this right now.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my crap. Day in and day out, you take 5 minutes to check out my updates; and entertain me by actually reading it. How cool is that?


For that, here is a prize.


Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. John, congratulations on your perseverance! You made this blog a great success, and are a credit to our field.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!