Sunday, March 1, 2009

Interview with Scott Lucett of NASM

If you are wondering why the National Academy of Sports Medicine continues to DOMINATE in the personal training certification category, see who the wizard is behind the curtain. I got a chance to interview Scott Lucett, Director of Education for NASM. Scott and I (and others) worked on the "Introduction to Personal Fitness Training" course for NASM, and as I receive numerous questions regarding NASM's course content on a weekly basis, I figured let me uncover the man that can really put things in perspective.

Read the interview here: "An Educational Perspective from the Director of Education: An Interview with Scott Lucett of NASM"

BTW...enjoy the new look of IZZOSTRENGTH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!