Monday, February 2, 2009

Izzo Interviews JC Santana!

I have had the gracious opportunity to interview one of the most respected fitness professionals in the field--and one of the most engaging, passionate, and knowledgeable guys out there. Say what you will about every single "guru", coach, or expert in the fitness field--but no one, and I mean no one...has a passion for life, fitness, and family like this man. I mean, it is so thick...it could be cut with a knife.


Every fitness professional has someone they look up to, and I think I can speak for hundreds of fitness trainers out there, that JC has been an inspiration to me since the day I heard him speak in person at a seminar.


He has personally invited me to his facility, IHP, in Boca Raton, FL...and you know what? I'm gonna take him up on that offer!


Read Part 1 of my interview with Juan Carlos Santana and find out more about this extraordinary professional. We talk about tons of juicy information! If you are a member of IZZOSTRENGTHtraining.com, chances are you've already gotten the email containing the link to the interview.
If you are not a member, go there NOW!

Read the Interview:Using Old School Currency: Handwork, Perseverance, & Passion - An Interview with JC Santana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!