Friday, December 12, 2008

Real World Trainer Interview

Wanna know how other trainers balance their business and their own training? Then check out the interview I did with Danny King that was just released this week on my site. Danny is a trainer who is not content on solely being just another trainer. He thrives on competition, self betterment, and the ability to be the best he can be for his clients. Do you know any trainers like that? I hope you do and I hope you are referring to someone that closely resembles yourself.

Its about "real" trainers making "real" strides in their craft. Those are the ones that make this industry better. Check out the interview!


(sign up and you will gain access to the interview instantaneously.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey John!
    I just read the interview, but I had already gotten the impression that Danny's not a "green" trainer before reading it. He said, "There is no better feeling than helping someone achieve a goal. I not only get to celebrate my achievements, but I now get to celebrate the achievements of everyone I work with." You can tell his heart is in what he does, and he's definitely a trainer worth listening to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!