Thursday, April 3, 2008

What to Expect...My First Post

So I decided to begin a blog. I read so many blogs by fitness professionals that are all good...but I feel are missing something. I figured I will create a blog that will enable readers to learn what life is like for a working personal trainer. Personal training is a book that seems to be always judged by the cover. I want to expose the inner pages of that book, and possibly connect on a familiar level with other fitness professionals that share in the same daily experiences. What my blog will provide is doses of reality, humor, motivation, recollect, "whistle-blowing", and maybe some "calling out". Including somes names...

Coming Soon...

Original Articles
Q & A
Daily Thoughts
Client Interactions
Name Dropping
Product Reviews
Punking some asses...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting!